Who Can I Call To Get A Copy Of My Dd214

I lost my discharge information in a fire. I am looking for employment and need verification of my military service. How can I obtain a copy of my military discharge certificate (DD 214)? Answer: To request a copy of your DD 214, you will need to contact the national personnel records center (NPRC) in St. Louis, Missouri.The best way to receive a copy of your DD 214 is get an eBenefits account. Go to www.ebenefits.va.gov and register. Once you have a premium account, click on the "Manage Benefits" tab, and go to the Military Personnel File (DPRIS) link to request a copy of the DD 214.The Department of Defense Form 214 (DD 214) is an official government document and as such, may only be released to. *NDVA will only certify DD 214s that were received from an official source such as the Department of Defense and reserves the right to deny any request for a DD 214.. Contact First Name: Required.He also produced a copy of a letter from his personal files at home. But Brooks insists he had nothing to do with the errors in his documentation. "I did not falsify my DD214," he said Wednesday.These Express services run between $79-119, depending on how fast they can get your record. For a quote on price and turn-around time, give them a call at 800-AT-DD214 (800-283-3214) . Easy!Who Can I Call To Get A Copy Of My Dd214 http://howtogetmilitaryrecords.com/ The DD Kind 214, Certification of Release or Discharge coming from Active servic.DD214’s are maintained in your official military personnel file.military Personnel Files, in general, are stored at the National Personnel Records Center, in St. Louis. In order to get an Official Copy of your DD 214, you can either make a request directly to the National Personnel Records Center (Turnaround is 90 days) or you can hire an authorized expeditor to get the DD214 for you.I resigned my commission and got out on Aug. 10, 1970. I do not have a copy of my DD214 or DD218 form, my military service discharge certificate, which I need to have in order to get my postponed.

This video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgmbjL_ghZE, can also be seen at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9bQeftYN01O4u60bdWuUvlVDKFDRG5HK.